Sales & Negotiations Skills for Recruiters©
During our workshop, we will master the following sales skills that will greatly improve your process of selection and recruitment. You will learn to:
- Manage pipeline of candidates in a way that ensures a healthy flow of candidates with the required competencies.
- Lead the dialogue with customers (internal / external) in a language that provides mutual understanding. Speak both, language of business and language of HR!
- Understand the decision-making process (clients and candidates)
- Plan interviews with candidates in a structured way and with clear objectives and strategy
- Guide the dialogue with the candidates in a way that strengthens the relationship, reinforces positive perceptions, and improve the process.
- Use a consultative approach that provides you with an insight into the real candidates needs/drivers for employment or change of job.
- Apply effective techniques for minimizing and/or excluding misperceptions, skepticism or concerns about the candidate.
- End each interview with a clear plan of action that involves the client / candidate.
- Develop and negotiate a solution that satisfies the organizational needs of clients, as well as the expectations of candidates.
Before the Course: All confirmed participants will receive an access to an online questionnaire whose aim is to provide insight into the current skills set and set expectations from the course.
- Recruitment pipeline.
- Clients’/hiring managers decision making process.
- Candidates’ decision-making process.
- Influencing skills.
- Preparation and Interview opening.
- Approaches for clients’/hiring managers need identification.
- Approaches for candidates’ needs identification.
- Qualify your client/hiring manager.
- Qualify your candidate.
- Manage candidate’s acceptance.
- Close the interview.
- Manage candidate s resistance.
- Negotiations in Recruitment.
HiNT - Training & Coaching
In professional training and coaching for last 19 years, Dragan contributed to several international projects focused on Leadership development, Competency modeling and performance management.
Registered 2 applicants from the same company will receive 20% discount.