Negotiations for (senior) recruiters©
reviewing job advertisements, candidates can learn a lot about a
potential employer. Requirements and expectations, reward systems and
benefits, company culture are transparent. There is an uprising
revolution for salary transparency when advertising open positions.
The question is:
When do recruiters and candidates negotiate and about what?
You can get the answer to this question at our one-day program that helps you to:
- Understand the types and levels of negotiations
- Recognize negotiation tactics and respond to them adequately without damaging the relationship with the candidate
- Apply skills to balance the negotiating powers and ensure you progress in negotiations, with mutual benefit
- Learn how not to negotiate on non-negotiables, or when you are not ready to negotiate
- Better evaluate the outcome of the negotiations, so that the possible rejection of the candidate does not surprise you.
The program is
designed as a practical workshop, during which approximately 20% of the
time is devoted to instructional training, and about 80% of the time is
devoted to interaction through exercises on real life examples.
Before the training - participants fill out a questionnaire about negotiation challenges from their real-life practice.
During the training - in addition to the theoretical and practical part of the training, participants materials, as well as refreshments are included.
At the end of the training - you will have the opportunity to evaluate the quality of the program and receive a certificate of attendance.
After the training - you receive one hour skill application coaching session(individual), within one month of the course completion.
Registered 2 applicants from the same company will receive 20% discount.